Sunday, February 3, 2013

MFT WSC #109

Hello there! Happy Sunday to you! I've been hiding in my craft area to avoid all the pre-Super Bowl talk I hear coming from the TV, and it gave me a chance to make a card for this week's MFT WSC Sketch. I went pretty Clean and Simple with this one, although I did add some fun details with Die-namics.



I pulled out an old MFT set, Clearly Sentimental About Emerson, because this sentiment goes so perfectly with all the stars. Paper is from Lime Twist: Fly a Kite 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is stamped in Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink on the Fishtail Flag. Cardstock is Kraft, Whip Cream, Wild Cherry, Sour Apple, Orange Fizz, and Blu Raspberry. I embellished with three Die-namics: Star Border, Stacking Stars, and Fancy Flourish.

I wonder how much more stamping I can get accomplished during tonight's game? I'll probably peek out to see some of the commercials, but other than that, I'll have a night to myself! If the Bengals could just make it back to the Super Bowl, it would be a different story...  :)

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Christina

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this one Christina!! The colours are fabulous and I love the stars!!

Karen Motz said...

Lovin' all those stars Christina!!

Amy Johnson said...

Super cute! I love the stars with that sentiment!

Lisa H. said...

love the stars with that flourish!!! this is very cool!