Saturday, February 2, 2013

love u

Happy Saturday! The snow is falling outstide, so it is a perfect day to stay inside and do a little stamping. I made this card for the MFT Guest Designer Contest. All the contest details can be found HERE on the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers. The card base is Kraft Cardstock, and papers are from the Lost and Found Two: Rosy 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye.



For the main image, I used the new Doodle Garden Sweet Friend. She is sweet, isn't she? I stamped the image on X-press It Blending Cardstock and colored with Copics. Her dress is paper pieced. I added a felt heart (from Die-namics Notched Tag) to her headband. It was just the perfect size! She is popped up on the circle with dimensional boosters.

Additional MFT supplies used: Die-namics By the Letters, Die-namics Simply Scallops Small, and a Kraft Button. I finished the card with some machine stitching, a rounded corner, and twine.

That's all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!

Christina

6 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

SUPER CUTE, Christina!
Hugs,t

carole (TruCarMa) said...

this is DARLING, Hot Pocket! Love the way the print shows in her polka dots, and your coloring is spectacular. Well done, gf!!! (You have my addy... :) )

Tracey said...

Oh, this is so super sweet Christina!! I love it!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so lovely. I love the paper you used behind the image and I love the felt heart on her headband.

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is fantastic!! Fingers crossed for you!

Heather Rogers said...

She is darling! LOVE the die cut letters and her outfit is darling. Congrats on your MFT guest DT win. :)