Thursday, January 10, 2013

Martinis on Me

Happy Thursday! I'm back with a card for this week's MFT WSC Sketch. You can get all the details HERE. It's a simple sketch, but I just couldn't keep it simple! :)


I used papers from A Happy Heart 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. The cardstock is Pink Lemonade and Black Licorice. I stamped the image from a la modes Martinis on Me on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I created the roses with Die-namics Rolled Rose and Mini Rolled Roses cut from felt. The sentiment is stamped on one of the Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome.

To finish the card, I added a rhinestone flourish and some Hemp Cord. I also added a little sugar rim to my pomtini (my fave!) using Diamond Stickles.

That's it for today! I don't know about you, but it's been a long and crazy week so far. I needed some stamping to keep me sane! :)

Thanks for stopping by -- have a great day!

Christina

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So good to see you back stamping Christina and this is such a cutie!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! so fun! love the bling and felt flowers you added....great accents!