Friday, March 12, 2010

Mercy's Sketch

Hello! TGIF! Here's a card I made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #64. I did some machine stitching, and I inked all the edges of the cardstock and paper. The stamp is from the Plain Jane collection at Verve Stamps. I'm still using up my Be Loved paper -- this sentiment seemed to go with it perfectly! :)

That's it for today! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Have a fantastic Friday!
Christina

Stamps: Psalm 37:4 Plain Jane (Verve Stamps) Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Vintage Touch Chai (PTI) Cardstock: Kraft, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla (SU!) Paper: Be Loved (My Mind's Eye) Other: Labels One Nestabilities, chipboard heart, twine, brads, border punch, dimensionals, sewing machine Card Size: 4.25" x 4.25"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Hey, nice paper! LOL!

Allison said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours and how the sentiment is the focus!

Scrappychick said...

Beautiful card Christina!
Hugs, Cyndi

Haidee said...

Christina
This is a very SUPER FANTASTIC card! ;)