Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lookin' for My Mojo...

Hi, everyone! Happy Saturday! I'm feeling a little mojo-less these last few days. Last week was a whirlwind of samples, blog hops, and releases, and it's left me lacking in the creative department. Does that ever happen to you -- please tell me yes!?!

Anyway, this weekend my husband and son are in Chicago having some much-needed "bonding time," and I'm home with my girls. I'm enjoying watching movies, reading, and just chillin' with my little ones. I'm sure this down time will restart my mojo, and I'll be back soon with something stampy to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by today -- have a wonderful weekend!

Christina

6 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

i totally feel your pain! But i always think what you make is fab! :)

Becky Jo said...

Everyone needs some down time. Enjoy it while you can! And...yes, I have uncreative cycles, too. Love all your creations! Hugs!!

Susie said...

Yes, my Mojo definitely takes a vacation frequently! Love all of your creations, though, Mojo or not. Remember to send me your recipe(s), k? Enjoy your time becoming refreshed.

Jackie Pedro said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Love your new pic!!!

Kelli Hull said...

LMAO! Check out my blog loads, I never have MOJO!!!! Just make "cards" SO...

I SO hope you have a relaxing chill weekend my friend!!!! Enjoy the lil ones and the peace and calm while present!!!! ;)

Hugs !!! KJ

Alex said...

I think we all go through this girl - just spend some downtime and recharge!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex