Monday, January 18, 2010

Sugarplums Spring Kit!

Happy Monday! I took a few days off -- it was my husband's birthday Saturday, and we had a fun, busy weekend! My kids are home today for the holiday, and I'm fighting a headache, so I'm hoping to be stamping later on this afternoon!

I do want to share something, though -- All That Scraps has released a limited edition Sugarplums Spring Kit! The kit contains nine Sugarplums kids, two accessory stamps, and one set of Spring Sentiments!

The kit will be available from January 15th-January 31st at 50% off retail, during the month of February the kit will be 25% off retail, and March 1st the kit will no longer be available.

The images are adorable -- check out Lesa's samples on the ATS Blog HERE! My kit is on the way, and I can't wait to play! :)

I'll have something stampy for you tomorrow -- thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!
Christina

1 comment:

Alex said...

thanks for the links Christine!! I hope you had a fab weekend - it was my daughter's bday on Saturday so we too were busy with celebrations! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex