Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sugarplums Party

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's my favorite time of the month -- time for previews!! I'll have a few days of All That Scraps previews, followed by MFTeasers! First up is the newest CC Designs Sugarplums set, Sugarplums Party. Oh, I DO love the images in this set! Everytime I work with the Sugarplums I just have to smile! :)

I colored with Copics and paper pieced his clothes. I kept the embellishments to a minimum, since this card is for a boy. Besides, there's enough color in this fun BasicGrey Lime Rickey paper! I did add some interest by embossing the orange panel with my Cuttlebug and Number Collage embossing folder.

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog to see more samples! All of the new sets will be released at midnight on Monday, February 1, at All That Scraps!

That's all for now -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awseome card Christina ;0)

Janneke X

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! I love the funky paper you used....so fun!

EileenMV said...

Very cute card! Love the paper and the bright colors you used!

Tracey said...

This is so cute Christina! I love the papers you used!!

Alex said...

OMG!!! How adorable is that??!! LOVE those fun, bright colors Christina, great card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise said...

Adorable!! Gotta love thw cute image, and he is colored so perfect.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Christina! I love his funky shirt!