Monday, November 9, 2009

Cookie Break

Happy Monday! Here's another of the All That Scraps Digi Images being released today! This is Cookie Break, one of several adorable Christmas images by illustrator Amy Young. The sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments by AmyR Stamps.

The paper is Wassail by BasicGrey. I did some machine stitching around the holly panel. I colored with Copics and applied Frosted Lace Stickles to the trim on Santa's coat and hat. I aged the edges of the image panel and sentiment with Vintage Touch Chamomile Ink by Papertrey Ink.

There are SO many cute digi images being released today -- check them out HERE on the ATS Blog. They really are easy to use -- try them if you haven't already! :)

That's all for today! Thank you so much for your visits and comments!

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. I love the details on Santa. TFS
JoAnn

Dawn Easton said...

Christina, I love what you did with this digi! I had to go look...I missed unzipping this one...ack! Love Santa!

Susie said...

Adorable!!! What a sweet Santa. Great design. Love everything.