Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

Yesterday was my son Kyle's 17th birthday. I'm not sure how that happened -- I'm NOT that old! ;) We celebrated with a family dinner at a favorite local restaurant. Here's the card I made for him. He has always loved penguins, so this image was the perfect choice! The stamps are from the set You Say It's Your Birthday from The Cat's Pajamas.


I used BasicGrey Boxer paper, and I colored with Copics. The buttons and twine are from Papertrey Ink. I paper pieced the balloon, pierced around the image panel, and sponged around the circle. I really like the way it turned out, and I think Kyle liked it, too! :)

Tomorrow I'll have the My Favorite Challenge for you, so I hope you'll stop back! Thanks so much for the visit today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

2 comments:

Susie said...

Great card! They do grow up fast - my baby turned 33 last month.

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling, Christina!! Time flies, I'm tellin' ya!! I hope Kyle had a great birthday!!