Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Autumn Greetings

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! Ours was busy, but fun! Yesterday we stayed at home and caught up on some things around the house. I did some work in the garden, finished a few loads of laundry, and got some stamping done, too!

This card features the Fall cling mounted stamp set from American Art Stamp. I colored the image with Copics. I used some Autumn Flower Soft along the ground line, and I sponged around the image and sentiment with SU! More Mustard ink. The satin ribbon and crystals are from My Favorite Things. The paper is retired SU! Autumn Vine.

Autumn is definitely around the corner -- I can feel it! I'm really looking forward to sweater weather and falling leaves! :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit today -- I really do appreciate it!

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is adorable Christina, I love that image and the colors really make me think of fall!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Boyer said...

Fabulous! Those "leaves" at the bottom are fantastic!

Bethany Paull said...

I really love the fall colors and those amazing leaves.