Thursday, August 6, 2009

Black and White

Happy Thursday! It's time for another MFT My Favorite Challenge! This week's challenge is to make something Black and White. The image may have color, but everything else must be black and white.

While Joanne and I were shopping at the CHA Supershow, I picked up this fun salt and pepper paper, and it was the inspiration for the challenge. I paired it with Who's That Grillin' Guy?. I colored and paper pieced the image, and I popped up the hot dogs. I {heart} this ribbon -- it's from MFT's Perfect Plaid Ribbon.

I feel like I'm finally getting back into a groove after being gone last week. Why does it take so long to get back to a normal routine again?!? Anyway, I'm so glad you took time to stop by today -- thank you so much! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Who's That Grillin' Guy? (MFT) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: C.C. Designs white cardstock, Basic Black, MFT Perfect Paper Panels Paper: Haute Cuisine: Salt and Pepper (Teresa Collins) Other: Copics, circle punches, scallop edge punch (SU!), MFT Perfect Plaid ribbon, button, twine (PTI), dimensionals, sewing machine

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Christina! Love your card!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Adorable, Christina -- definitely going to have to play in this one! I miss you, girlie. Damask you! ;)

Deborah Anton said...

Fabo card Christina!! Love it!! I understand the routine thing... it is hard sometimes... It was wonderful getting to know you at CHA!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is fabulous! I love the paper with this image! Gorgeous ribbon/embellie too!