Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School Photos

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I thought I'd share a few photos from our back-to-school week last week.

Kyle, a junior, was the first to go back to school on Tuesday. It was his first day to drive to school, too! His keys are around his neck, and his car is over his shoulder. He's a happy guy. :)

Megan started Wednesday. She's 15, a sophomore, and she didn't want me to take her picture. Enough said.

Caroline and Anna started Thursday. Here is Caroline on her first day of Kindergarten!


First bus ride, too! Anna, our second grader, is behind her.

All smiles after the first day of school! :)

Thanks for letting me share! I'll be back tomorrow with something stampy for you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day! :)
Christina

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my, Christina! You have a beautiful family!!! Hope they all enjoyed school!

Melody said...

Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

You have such a nice-looking family! I like the little ones' matching uniforms. I wish I had a girl! (I have 2 *sweet* boys.) Thanks for sharing!

Alex said...

They are beautiful kiddos Christina!! My 15 year old son said to me "haven't you outgrown first day of school pics yet mom?" Nice, right, LOL!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Boyer said...

Awwwww... :) I hope they had good first days!