Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Favorite Challenge: Clean and Simple

Happy Thursday! Joanne is your hostess for this week's My Favorite Challenge, which is to make a Clean and Simple (CAS) card. You can find the challenge details on the MFT Member Company Forum. I struggle with CAS cards, so this was a great challenge for me. This sweet, simple image is perfect for a CAS card, and I really like the clean design. Of course, this fantastic Cosmo Cricket paper definitely helps! :)

Tomorrow I'll have another pre-scheduled post, since I'm away at CHA! It's an All That Scraps preview of a CUTE new set! Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great day! :)
Christina

Stamps: Feelin' Fruity? (MFT) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red (SU!) Paper: Early Bird: Cherry Pie (Cosmo Cricket) Other: Copics, MFT Summer Ribbon Collection, MFT Cup o' Buttons, linen thread

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the added blue button!!!

Susie said...

Adorable card - such a great design. I'm a big fan of clean design.

Unknown said...

The button/ribbon are so cute! The paper is great too. Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Amy Johnson said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the paper you used with this image, all the white space really makes the color in that paper stand out. I also love the ribbon/embellie.

Cathy said...

Super cute!! Love the papers and those sweet cherries!! Hugs, Cathy