Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3x3 Note Card Set

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today's project is one I made for the June Verve Stamps release, but I hadn't shared it here yet! It's a 3x3 box and notecard set made with 1 Peter 5:7. I used the Leaves Plain Jane for the envelopes.

The tutorial for the 3x3 box can be found HERE at Splitcoaststampers.

I used Bloom and Grow patterned paper on the notecards and the box. It coordinates perfectly with Tangerine Tango cardstock.

I really love the way this set turned out! It is easy to make, and you could fill the box with any small gift!

Thanks for taking the time to visit today -- I really do appreciate it!

Have a fantastic day! :)
Christina

Stamps: 1 Peter 5:7, Leaves Plain Jane (Verve Stamps) Ink: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango (SU!) Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Bloom and Grow (My Mind's Eye) Other: Circle Nestabilities, scallop edge punch, Prima flowers, Branch Punch (Martha Stewart), adhesive pearls, orange two-tone ribbon (May Arts), sponge, dimensionals

7 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous! Love all those wonderful colors and papers.

Cathy Rulli said...

What a great project - thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love all the DSP and cheeriness. Great stamp!

Stampinsilvia said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the sentiments and your box is just gorgeous!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SUCH a gorgeous set!

Leslie Miller said...

This is just gorgeous, Christina! Oh, how I love that paper. What a beautiful set of cards and the box is just fabulous with your added touches of decoration. Wow!

Rina said...

such a gorgeous set. Love the bright and cheery colors.