Monday, November 30, 2009

MFTeaser #1: Pure Innocence

Hello! Happy Monday to you! Today I have my first MFTeaser of the sets being released this Wednesday, December 2. Today's teaser is of the new Pure Innocence stamps! Oh, how I {heart} these sweet girls! :)

I used Presents for You to make this bag front and card. I colored with Copics, paper pieced her coat and hat, and applied Frosted Lace Stickles to the hat, collar and ground line. Click on the photo for a closer view:

Be sure to visit my MFT Sisters to see more samples! Kim will have a list of everyone who is previewing the Pure Innocence stamps today -- it will be up on her blog by 11 am! Or, you can just go hopping through the MFT DT blogs (on my sidebar) -- you'll definitely see some eye candy!

I'll have another Teaser tomorrow -- I hope you'll be back! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Pure Innocence: Presents for You (MFT) Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Vintage Touch Chamomile (PTI) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Cream Perfect Paper Panels (MFT) Paper: Jolly by Golly Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket) Other: Copics, Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), striped ribbon (SU! retired), button, twine (PTI), sewing machine

23 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous projects

Kerry Johnson said...

Adorable Christina!! I love the ribbon and music paper!! The bag is fabulous!!

Dawn Easton said...

VERY sweet, Christina!! Love your little bag too!

Bonnie said...

Very sweet projects Christina! Love these little images - so sweet and "innocent"!

Barbara said...

What an adorable set, Christina!! Love the gifty bag!

Erin Smetak said...

Yeay! Glad to see you on the circuit! I always look forward to your fabulous creations!!! I am NEVER dissappointed! Awesome bag and card!!!! I am really liking that PI girl! I just might have to make a purchase!

Kelli Hull said...

WAHOO!!!! My Partner in Crime Diva Mentor has arrived... Been waitin for ya....

LOVE this creation Christina, your simple style is ALWAYS soooo pretty... it sounds awful to call it a simple style cuz when you look at it to break it down there is a TON of "stuff" in there but it comes across flawlessly and appears SO easy to case.... UNTIL YOU TRY!!! LOL

Cant wait to see what you do tomorrow!!!!!

Karen Motz said...

totally SWEET Christina! I LOVE the paper pieced coat and hat and the coordinating gift bag!

Amy Sheffer said...

Cuter than cute, Christina! Love the matching bag!!

Tracey said...

Pure perfection!! I love this set you have created Christina!!

Melody said...

Adorable set! Love that combination of colors!

Julie Dinn said...

WOW! Just GORGEOUS! I love both the gift bag and the card! The set is simply adorable!

Unknown said...

Awwww! This is just the sweetest!What a fabulous gift set!

Michele Boyer said...

What a gorgeous pair, Christina! I totally adore what you've done with this set!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh such sweetness.

Jackie Pedro said...

ACK!! This is ADORABLE, Christina!! Love it paired with Kraft!

Unknown said...

simply adorable!!

Megan said...

This is beyond cute!! I love the ribbon and the panel on the bag! Great idea

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these are extra sweet! Love the paper, too. It looks great on the kraft bag. Super cute cards, Christina!

Chris said...

I just love these cards. I love PI and you've made her even cuter.

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! I just love these new images! The gift bag is so sweet! I love the paper you used with this image. Everything is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

oh so sweet ! love the CC paper w/her!
sweet, charming card!
Pam Going Postal