Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spa Day

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today's project is a tag I made to tie onto a spa package basket for a school fundraiser. Actually, it's a card front which could easily be placed on a card base.

I used the My Favorite Things set Girls Day In (which is currently out of stock, I think) and I paper pieced the image with BasicGrey Lemonade paper. I colored with Copics and lightly sponged around the image with SU! Soft Sky ink. I embellished with some machine stitching, Prima Caboodles, and MFT ribbon.

You know, I could use a little spa day myself! How about you? ;) I hope you have a relaxing day planned! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

2 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

ACK! This is gorgeous Christina!! I'm sure whoever receives the basket will drool over it too! I {heart} your paper pieced chair - I want it for my living room - lol!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Christina! Love it!