Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ATS December Preview

Hello! It's that time of the month again -- time for previews, that is! Today is the first day of previews at All That Scraps. This is Holly Starshine -- one of two new Sweet November fairy stamps being released this month. The sentiment is from AmyR's Winter Sentiments. I colored with Copics and added some Stickles to her top and wings. The paper is BasicGrey Figgy.

This month's ATS stamps are being released at a special date and time, so you have enough time to ink them up before Christmas! The release is November 30 at 9:00 am Eastern. The Design Team will have a special Blog Hop on November 29th! You can find more information and samples on the ATS Blog.

I'll have another preview for you tomorrow -- thanks so much for coming by today!

Have a great day!
Christina

2 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Christina!

Tracy said...

She came out SUPER cute!! My mojo has gone out of town. I am dying over here. Can you send me some? I hope the holiday replenishes it. :)