Monday, April 1, 2013

MFTWSC117

Hello there! I hope you had a very happy, blessed Easter. We had a wonderful day with family. The girls and I are on spring break this week, so I'm counting on lots of crafty time! Here's my card for the latest MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch. You can find all the details HERE on the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers.


I kept things pretty clean and simple on this card. I sponged around the circle and sentiment with Kraft Premium Dye Ink, then I added some distressing, piercing, and a tiny bit of zig zag stitching. These Fly a Kite 6x6 papers (My Mind's Eye) are so much fun -- I find myself using them a lot lately!

Here are the links to the MFT products I used on this card:


That's all for now! Thank you for stopping by to visit today!

Have a great day!

Christina

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love love love this!! The papers, the colours, everything!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome GF....I wish I was turning that age....again!