Monday, August 8, 2011

2 Cute

Happy Monday, everyone! We had a busy weekend -- graduation party, anniversary party, and back-to-school preparations -- so there wasn't much extra time for stamping. I do have this card to share with you, though. It's the sample I made for Leigh O'Brien's Dare to Get Dirty challenge. If you're a Fan Club member, you still have until midnight tonight to play along with the challenges! :)


This sweet new a la modes set, Bundle of Baby, was just what I needed to make a baby boy card for a neighbor. I used several Die-namics on the front, including the First Place Award Ribbon for the sentiment flag. I love that the ribbon dies are perfect for sentiments! :) I colored with Copic markers, and I added a little bling to the rattle and the tag.


I finished the inside with the image stamped again, plus more paper and bling.





Tomorrow is our monthly MFT DT Creative Challenge. I hope you'll stop by to see what we've been up to! Thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cute, Christina! Love the green!!! Sweet card!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Christina! LOVE the "2 Cute"!!!

Allison said...

This card is "2 cute!"

Tracey said...

Oh my Christina! This is absolutely adorable!! I love it! xx