Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Prayer for You

Sympathy cards are always difficult to make. Unfortunately, I needed a couple of them this week. Lately I've been trying to stay away from traditional, dark colors, and I'm opting instead to focus on life and hope.


I used the Hugs to You Oval Set by JustRite Stampers.  The colors and butterflies in this Happy Go Lucky paper by My Mind's Eye just seemed to remind me of hope. I gave the purple panel some added dimension with the Cuttlebug Fleur de Lis embossing folder.


I finished the inside, adding a sentiment from the JustRite Just Because Mini Sentiments.

The sun is out here today, at least for a little while, so I'm hoping for a good day. :) Whatever your plans are for this Saturday, I hope you have a great one. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Christina

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sympathy cards are always tough but this is gorgeous!! I love that the colours are a little more cheerful than traditional sympathy cards.