Monday, April 25, 2011

Stamping Around Ohio!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a very blessed Easter.

I have some fun news to share! I'll be one of the instructors at Stamping Around Ohio, June 17-18. It will held at Toyrifix, in Smithville, Ohio, where Tammy Hershberger works and teaches. I was there for my Copic Certification class back in July, 2009, and I just fell in love with the store and the beautiful area. I can't wait to go back! I'll be joining fellow instructors Julie Masse, Tammy Hershberger, Barbara Anders, and Maria Colosimo. I'd love to see YOU there! :)

You can get all the details at the Stamping Around site -- spots are filling quickly!

I'll have something stampy to share tomorrow, so I hope you'll stop back! Thanks for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

No comments: