Monday, June 7, 2010

CASEing Myself! :)

Happy Monday, everyone! I have a quick and late post this afternoon -- Blogger was very uncooperative for most of the day! I CASEd myself for this teacher thank-you card! It's another Clean and Simple card like the one I made HERE. I told you the layout could be easily changed to accommodate any occasion! :)

I used some SU! apple papers (cut with the Die-namics Jumbo Scallops die), and I embossed the bottom panel with my Cuttlebug Numbers embossing folder. Perfect for a teacher! The sentiment is from MFT's Thanks a Bunch set.

Note: the Die-namics Jumbo Scallops die and Cloud Trio die are currently sold out, but they'll be back soon! :) ETA: They're back in stock! You can find them HERE!

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute, Christina! Love those scallops and that yummy ribbon!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Christina!!

Inking Alaska said...

Great simple Card very cool - Thanks for sharing.