Monday, February 15, 2010

Nobody Need Wait

Happy Monday, everyone! I have a quick post today -- it's another snow day here in northern Kentucky! We'll have about nine more inches by the end of the day! I'm sure I'll have four restless kids home with me all day, so we'll see if I get any stamping done! ;)

Here's a card featuring Nobody Need Wait, one of the Zenspirations images from American Art Stamp. This is a pretty simple card, but I really like the way it came together. I used October Afternoon paper, some punches, a few embellishments, and a little sponging around the image. I added some color to the image with Prismacolor Pencils.


That's all for today! I'm going to grab my mug of coffee and watch the snow fall! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Christina! I love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Christina! Love the sentiment! Sorry you all are getting so much snow! We have tons here but it's been here since November...lol