Saturday, June 27, 2009

MFT Challenges!

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you have something fun planned for this weekend! Today I have a couple MFT Challenges to tell you about. The first is this week's My Favorite Challenge, which is to use paper piecing on your project. I paper pieced the top and bottom of this cupcake from It's a Cupcake Kind of Day!. The cupcake is cut out and popped up on the Blossoms Nestabilities. I used the candles punch on the bottom, and I put an extra candle on the cupcake. I used some yellow flock on the flame.

You'll find this week's Sketch Challenge on the MFC Thread, too -- it's a good one!

Since the July MFT Release is just around the corner on Wednesday, July 1, it's time for another One Click Challenge! The winner of this challenge wins the entire release free! :)

So, you can see you have a lot to keep you busy this week! ;) Thank you so much for visiting today -- I appreciate it SO much!

Have a great day! :)
Christina

Stamps: It's a Cupcake Kind of Day! (MFT) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Cupcake 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Blossoms Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft), Real Red grosgrain ribbon, cordouroy button, linen thread, (SU!), Candles punch (EK Success), sewing machine, yellow flock, dimensionals

7 comments:

Tina said...

So festive and fun!

Tracey said...

What a fun card Christina! I love it!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the big cupcake and ribbon with button. What a FUN card!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Christina...love the paper piecing and that candle border punch is awesome girl!

Amy Johnson said...

wow! This is fabulous! I always love the unique ribbon/button treatments you do. What a great touch to put yellow flock on the flame! Love the candle punch on the bottom. The whole card is just so festive and fun. Love it!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a wonderful bright and fun card! I love the whole ribbon button treatment thing goin' on there. Very cool. Love this, Christina.