Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Busy Day!

Hi there! Today I'm working on previews for the All That Scraps and My Favorite Things May releases, so I don't have a project to share just yet!! ;)

Be sure to stop back tomorrow, 'cause it will be time for the first ATS Preview! All I can say about the new sets is... CUTE!!!

Also, tonight at 10 pm Eastern the MFT Idol Top Five will have their projects uploaded and ready for voting -- you'll have until 10 pm tomorrow (Wednesday) to vote for your favorites!

Have a great day, everyone -- thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Christina

2 comments:

Alex said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Doodle Palace said...

Hi Christina!
Dee and I LOVE your blog! You have officially been STAMPED! GO to ourblog to receive your free prize. doodlepalace.blogspot.com Congrats!!!!