Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stamping Around Ohio

Hey, everyone! As I type, Servpro is removing the dryers and dehumidifiers from my basement. Hopefully I'll be able to get down there again soon. In the meantime, I can share with you some pics from Stamping Around Ohio last weekend. :)

My project was a hanging bottle/treat box. You can find a tutorial HERE at Splitcoaststampers. My Favorite Things was the class sponsor, so we had some fun with Pure Innocence: You're So Tweet, as well as the Die-namics Perfect Petal Trio and Flower & Leaf Trio.



We paper pieced the dress and embellished with Honeydew Twine and felt flowers. The paper is Blossom Soup: Half Pound Blossoms by Jillibean Soup.


Stamping Around Ohio Instructors: Tammy Hershberger, Maria Colosimo, Julie Masse, Kim Schofield, Barbara Anders, and me

What an awesome group of ladies! It was such an honor to be there with them!



Stamping Around co-founders Julie Masse and Kim Schofield



It was so much fun to see Erin Smetak again -- such a sweetheart! 


It was a great weekend, and all the ladies there were wonderful! Thanks, Julie and Kim, for asking me to be a part of it! :)

That's all for now! I'm hoping to get stamping soon, so thanks for being patient with me!

I hope you're having a great weekend -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Christina

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, I had to order one for myself, lol. Hope you are high and dry.

Kim said...

Yeah!!! Christina, it was such a delight to meet you! Thank you so much for teaching and showing us your darling project...you rocked as an instructor and your project was perfect!! XXOO Kim

g said...

omgosh-what an adorable project!! i'm thrilled you shared some pics- so happy to 'see' you guys all together! i sure wish i lived closer- looks like you guys had so much fun! so hope your basement is dried out now- such a bummer!