Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spending Time Outside

Hello there! I hope your week is going well so far! Sorry I've been MIA -- I've taken a few days off from stamping to spend some time outside. :) Our weather is finally feeling like summer, and it's been nice to get in the garden and get my hands dirty! The long holiday weekend was the perfect time to plant flowers, fnish the mulching, and get the veggies and herbs planted in our little raised bed.

Here's what things look like around here...




I'll be inside getting inky today, because the MFT June Release is right around the corner! Thanks for taking the time to stop by today -- I always appreciate it so much! :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

3 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful flowers and photos. Love the Clematis.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous Christina! I will have to remember to post my clematis too! Yours is just beautiful!

Bev J. said...

Beautiful flowers and I love your water feature. What is the name of your clematis? Thanks for sharing and the info.