Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MFTWSC25... Better Late Than Never

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm stamping again! I'm still working around some things downstairs, but I have my space mostly cleared and all the necessary items within reach. :)

I love the sketch for last week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. You can see the sketch and get all the details HERE on the MFT Forum. I was determined to get a card made while there was still time! I paired the Die-namics Just My Type die and stamp set with the Decorative Doily die and some Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers.


I embellished with ribbon from the My Favorite Ribbons - Red Collection, plus a button and some black twine.


I finished the inside of the card with the other half of the Decorative Doily and another sentiment from the set.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day! :)

Christina

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Hooray, you're stamping again!!! Love how you shortened the paper coming out of the typewriter!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute!!