Tuesday, June 21, 2011

à la modes - You Are Unrepeatable

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I'm back with a Teaser of the second à la modes set being released tonight at My Favorite Things. This set, You Are Unrepeatable, is so perfect for those young music lovers in your life!


I'm still having fun with the Lime Twist papers, and these patterns from the Happy Go Lucky pad were perfect with this image and Die-namics Say What? die.


Inside I created a pocket for a gift card, then I added some Die-namics Musical Notes and another sentiment from the set.




To see more samples with this set, head over to Kim's Blog now. Then be sure to join us tonight at 10:00 for the VIP Blog Hop! :)

That's all for now -- see you all later tonight!

Have a great day!
Christina

15 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Totally FUN, Christina! LOVE this!

Arlene said...

Such a cute card! And I love how you created a pocket for the GC inside. :-)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, I love it

Sarah Gough said...

gorgeous, I NEED those say what dies!

Gabby said...

Fun card! I like your image coloring and shadowing! Nice. :)

Inge Groot said...

Totally cute card! Love the use of the Say What die:-D

StampOwl said...

this rocks Christina

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the email about adding the iTunes card....heheh!!!
I am only jealous that you thought of it and I didn't! Wicked card Christina!

Karen Motz said...

Oooh! The talk bubble!!! You're SO clever!!!!

Barbara said...

Love this, Christina! Love the talk bubble that matches the freakin' paper!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie! FAB papers, layout and coloring!

jeanne girl said...

Love your use of the paper and die-namic for the sentiment - goes perfect together!! Love it!

Dana White said...

How perfect using the talk bubble for the sentiment! the bright colours are perfect & I love her paper pieced top

Michele Boyer said...

Love the dotted shirt and pocket inside! So cute, Christina!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! So fun, and the colors are fabulous!