Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kim!

Happy Thursday, everyone! Today we're celebrating the birthday of the MFT Lady herself, Kim van der Sanden! Her birthday isn't until July 5, but with the busy weekend ahead, we decided to surprise her a little early! Kim is truly one of the kindest and most generous people I know, so I was more than happy to help mob her with some blog love! Be sure to start the party with ARLENE so you don't miss any of the birthday fun! :)

I used this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch as my layout. The images are from Fred Bear Has a Birthday, and the Die-namics are the Dainty Doily Duo and Dainty Lace Border. I used Sweet Tooth and Hot Fudge cardstock, and the paper is from the Lime Twist - Life of the Party pad by My Mind's Eye. I colored Fred with Copics, cut him out, and popped him up with some of Jody's boosters.





If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page!  Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Favorite-Things-Just-Delightful-Clear-Stamps/364057405371 and add your post!  Don't have time to stamp?  Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday.  Let's MOB her on her special day!

Now I'll send you to visit DAWN! Enjoy the party!

Happy, happy birthday, Kim! I'm SO blessed to call you my friend! You deserve all the best! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

14 comments:

Eva said...

OMG....this puts a big smile on my face...soooo cute and I love the papers you used, too.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! Awesome card!

Kim said...

What an adorable card Christina!!! Thank you so much for such a sweet surprise and I can't wait to hug you in a few weeks!!

Arlene said...

What a FUN card, Christina! Love your Fred Bear! ♥

Barbara said...

Fred's adorable, Christina!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute and so fun, Christina! :)

Inge Groot said...

Absolutely adorable card Christina, Fred Bear looks so cute!

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous Christina!!! Happy birthday to Kim!! xx

Erin Smetak said...

OMG, how adorable!!!

Sarah Gough said...

Fred Bear is SO cute - adorable card!

StampOwl said...

this is so sweet, love it

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love your adorable Fred Bear, this is so darn cute

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO totally adorable! LOVE the colors and his sweet little party hat!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute!!!