Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday with MFT!

Good Monday Morning! I have some MFT fun to share with you today! First is a MFTeaser of a new set being released Wednesday! The set is called Nite Nite Ellie, and $2 from each set sold for the first six months will be donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

I colored Ellie's face and hair with Copics and paper pieced the rest with dp. I lightly distressed the edges of the Top Note layers.

This next card is for today's Who's That Girl Challenge -- use the set Digital Girl and incorporate some stitching (real or faux). I used BasicGrey Offbeat paper, which coordinates beautifully with Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze. I stitched along the sides of the brown paper panel, and I also stitched down the middle of the ribbon after I pleated it.


There is so much fun happening over at the MFT Forum on SCS -- you don't want to miss any of it! There are Challenges, Tips & Tricks with the new sets, and a MFT Stamping Idol contest, just to name a few things!

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, March 4th from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 5 new sets being released including a Who's that Girl who is hanging with her peeps! Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night!

Also, don't forget about the release tonight at All That Scraps! We'll be chatting on the Message Board before the sets go live at 10 pm EST. See you then!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day! :)

Christina

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Both cards are FABULOUS Christina. That little girl is so cute!!! Love her paper pieced jammies!

Your Digital Girl card is awesome...that dp is gorgeous!

Melody said...

Both cards are great. I love the pieced pj's and the love paper you used for Digitsl Girl.

Anonymous said...

These are both fabulous, Christina! I love little Ellie! So sweet! And your WTG card...love the paper-pieced dress and stitching!

Denise said...

Love these two cards, the little girl is such a sweet image, and I love the "sexy legs" on the other card, the buttons are also a nice touch.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!!

Tracey said...

Both of these cards are fantastic Christina! Love them both!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Both cards are fabulous! Love the new Ellie set!!!

Allison said...

Both of these cards are fantastic. I love the colours and paper piecing on the second especially!

Beate said...

Wow....gorgeous cards. I LOVE the first image. I might have to go and get that one....it's too cute!
Hugs and smiles

Amy Johnson said...

What beautiful cards! I especially love the first one! I love the soft and pretty colors and papers you used with the image, and how you used the nesties. Love the pleated ribbon on the second card too! Great job on both!