Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MFTeaser #2: Hangin' with My Peeps

Happy Tuesday! I'm back with another MFTeaser for you! This month's Who's That Girl set is called Hangin' with My Peeps. The little chicks are so cute, and there are some great sentiments to go with them!

I colored the image with Copics, and I paper pieced her jacket and shoes with this fun Girl Friday paper by Cosmo Cricket.

I recently heard some good news about some good friends, so this card will be going to them! :)

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, March 4th from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 5 new sets being released including a Who's that Girl who is hanging with her peeps! Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there tomorrow night!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Hangin' with My Peeps (MFT) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket) Other: Copics, Caboodles flowers (Prima), pink dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts), dimensionals

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Christina! This is so cute! Love that image....fabulous layout and colours!

Carolyn King said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Ulmer said...

wow very cute! I love the little flowers!

Amy Johnson said...

Cute card! I absolutely love this new image!