Thursday, December 16, 2010

Poinsettia Tree Tag

Hello there! Happy Thursday afternoon! I had hoped to post this earlier today, but all four of my kids are home because of a snow day! We've been watching movies and drinking warm beverages, but I managed to sneak away to post this project! :)

NINE days until Christmas... how can that be? I'm having fun making tags for packages, and here's one featuring the Poinsettia Tree Cling Stamp by Impression Obsession. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with Vanilla embossing powder.


The sentiment is from JustRite's Christmas Nested Frames. I framed it with a die from the new Nested Frame Custom Dies from JustRite Stampers by Spellbinders. I inked the edges of the tag and sentiment with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I topped the tag with 1.5" brown satin ribbon, Red Burlap String, and a Prima Peridot Love Letter Rose.

I hope your holiday preparations are coming along well! I have quite a bit of wrapping to do and some cookies to bake, but there is still time, right? ;)

Thanks so much for taking time to visit today! I really do appreciate it!

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christina, your tag is absolutely adorable!!! Love the embossed poinsettia tree, and the sentiment with the new JustRite tag die! Fabulous job, my friend!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and the ribbon/string/rose is gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this tree and, goodness, what a beautiful tag! Gee, I'd hang it as a Christmas ornament!