Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Gift for the SCS Fan Club!

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! It's the 15th of the month, so that means there's a new Dirty Dozen Gallery over at Splitcoaststampers! If you're a Fan Club member, you can find the gallery right HERE! If you're not in the Fan Club (yet!), you can find out more about it HERE.

This month, Splitcoaststampers has a special holiday gift for its Fan Club. Play along with this month's DD theme for a chance to go shopping at Etsy! Lydia has all the details right HERE!

I'm SO excited that one of the newest Dirty Girls is my friend and MFT Teammate, Barbara Anders! She's incredibly talented and just so sweet and kind -- I couldn't be more thrilled for her! Stop by her blog and leave her some love, okay?

That's all for now! It's been a busy stamping week for me, and I'm beat! Today is Caroline's 7th birthday, so I'm heading out to volunteer in her classroom and pick up her cake (Oreo Blizzard from DQ -- her request!)!!  :)

Have a great day, everyone! Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Christina

No comments: