Monday, December 6, 2010

It's a Wrap!

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a good weekend! We had two Christmas parties to attend, so I spent some time making hostess gifts. I was inspired by Bev Rousch's Felt Cup Sleeve Tutorial at Splitcoaststampers, so I created a candle wrap. It looks a little like Santa's coat, don't you think? :)


To create the wrap, I took two layers of My Favorite Felt and machine stitched them together. On one end I sewed two buttons, and on the other I sewed two ribbon loops. 


Then I moved on to the tag. I used three Die-namics dies: Textile Rectangle, Decorative Doily, and Let It Snowflake Trio. I embossed the Textile Rectangle with my Cuttlebug and Victoria embossing folder before I added the other layers.  The sentiment is from the Merry & Bright set.




That's all for today! The MFT DT will be have this month's Greatest Hits for you tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

This is SO pretty!!! Love it, thanks for sharing!

Amber Hight said...

Love this Christina! I gotta make a candle coozie, way too fun!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is beautiful and perfect!