Friday, December 3, 2010

Hop & Shop Blog Candy Winner!

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday!

Guess what? I was the secret holder of the Blog Candy for the MFT Release Blog Hop! I used Random.org to choose the winner from all the comments on my post. Drum roll, please...

#8

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute and what a fabulous idea.

December 1, 2010 10:45 PM
 
 
Congrats! Holly, email me or PM me at Splitcoaststampers! I need your info so Jody can send out your $15 gift voucher! Woohoo!
 
Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us! It's obvious you love the new sets and dies as much as we do! :)
 
Have a fabulous Friday!
Christina
 

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

WhooooHooooo, this is so fantastic! Thank you so much. I have A LOT to get, lol. So this will definetly help things out. Love your blog and designs. Thanks so much! I will be emailing you from:
hollysilva911@hotmail.com right now.