Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cheers, Chick!

Hello there! I hope you have enjoyed your holidays so far! Our Christmas was merry, and we have had some wonderful time with family this week. I've really enjoyed my little break. :) I can't believe it's almost the New Year, can you?

That brings me to my post for today. It's the final MFT Wednesday Stamp Club of 2010, so we're going out with a celebration! This week's theme is It's Party Time - Celebrate the New Year in Style.  Show us your best party card! You can find the WSC details on the MFT Member Company Forum.


It's always fun to celebrate with your girlfriends, especially your best stamping girlfriends! I inked up Girls Night Out, paper pieced their dresses, and bejeweled both girls with some pearls and diamonds (click on the photo for a closer view). I placed a Prima black swirl behind the image and used the Die-namics Faux Crochet Border along the bottom. I colored the champagne with a Spica pen -- it looks nice and sparkly IRL!

Play along with us and create a fun party card! Upload to SCS with keyword MFTWSC12292010.

Before you go... I have something fun to tell you! The New Year brings New Faces to the MFT Team! Hurry over to Kim's Blog to see who is joining us! I am SO excited, and I know you will be, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Christina

10 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great card and image!

Anonymous said...

I love this, that paper and ribbon you used totally work on this! It is really beautiful!

Kelli Hull said...

Love it Christina!!! Congrats to the newbies that made the team...

Barbara said...

Cheers back to you, Christina! Gorgeous card!

Arlene said...

Ooooh, so pretty I love it!! :-) Happy 2011 Christina!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, Christina.

Allison said...

So classy! Love the colours and piecing!

Amy Rohl said...

Love the neck-bling and the color combo with all the great texture in the scalloped edge and dp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fabulous!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic! I forgot about using the girls! Great paper pieced outfits!