Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm officially a Blogger!!

Well, I've officially entered the world of blogging! This is something I've been thinking about and wanting to do for quite a while. My "hobby" of rubber stamping has grown into a passion. That, and my warm-weather passion, gardening, have been what keep me sane in an otherwise crazy life. With a very busy husband and four active children, I needed desperately to carve out some "me-time" so I could recharge. I've been a wife for 17 years and a mother for almost 15 years, and sometimes I forget to take a little time for myself. I decided to focus on kicking my stamping up a notch (or two), and I hope that by blogging and connecting to the other artists and bloggers who inspire me, I can achieve that goal. So, here it is: my journey as a wife, mother, and aspiring paper crafter!





1 comment:

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Welcome to Blogdom! You're off to a fabulous start from what I have seen here.