Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's Digital Designs Day at MFT!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today My Favorite Things is releasing a new digi paper pack and several new templates, so we're celebrating with a Digital Designs Day! If you haven't tried anything digital, now's the time!

Here's what's new:
Halloween Dotty Papers
Bird House Template
Full Circle Treat Box Template
All-Season Wagon Template
Pumpkin Box Template

I used the Pumpkin Box Template and the Halloween Dotty Papers to make my first project. I made the box and tag out of Fossil cardstock. I also printed the orange dotty pattern onto Fossil cardstock and cut strips for the box and tag. I inked all the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. On the pumpkin top, instead of using the scalloped circle in the template, I used My Favorite Felt and one of the flowers from the Die-namics Perfect Petal Trio.


The image and sentiment on the tag are from Tiny Town Halloween. The scallop was cut with the Die-namics Small Scallop Border. I finished the tag with a couple of Neutral Baby Braddies.


I again used the Fossil Cardstock, Halloween Dotty Papers and Tiny Town Halloween to make this clean and simple Halloween card. 


The MFT DT has more digital fun to share with you! Head over to Kim's Blog after 11 am for a list of all the designers participating in Digital Designs Day! :) 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Christina


9 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What an adorable pumpkin! I love the color, the spotted dp, and the tag. Perfect touch with the twine too! The card is so cute also! Love the clean lines!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Christina!! Love how you sponged orange around the edges!! The card is cute, too!! Have a great day!

Barbara said...

LOVE your pumpkin!!! And the tag is just too CUTE! Great card with those papers, too!

Melody said...

I just LOVE your pumpkin! And I love how the digi papers look printed on the fossil cardstock. Your card is really cute too.

Kathy Martin said...

This is super darling!

Michele Boyer said...

These are BOTH so cute, Christina! I love how you've used the dotty papers!

Kerry Johnson said...

These are both adorable Christina!! I love your pumpkin box and those dotty papers look fabulous! I love the felt flower under the pumpkin stem!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

This box rocks! Love the papers. I have yet to play...I must play!

Gabby said...

I am totally loving that Tricks Treat layout and your choice of traditional black/orange on kraft rocks! :)