Monday, September 6, 2010

Black and White Wedding

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday, and Happy Labor Day to my American friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was busy with soccer and cross country, plus some time with family and friends. Now I'm ready to get back to some stamping!

Here's a card I made for some young friends who were married during the weekend. I kept it clean and simple with a black and white theme.


The stamps are from the Verve set Fairy Tales. The background was embossed with my Cuttlebug and Victoria embossing folder. I picked up the fun American Crafts ribbon during a trip to Archiver's a couple weeks ago -- I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it!

That's all for today! I think I'll be spending some time stamping today -- I need to get something inky! Thank you for stopping by today -- I always appreciate it! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

Celeste said...

This wedding card is gorgeous! Did you make the flowers with the ribbon? I love the effect of black and white, so elegant!

Kelli Hull said...

We just went to a wedding yesterday also... and I made a black and white card!!! :)
I LOVE that ribbon....and what a PRETTY sentiment, love the look of it!!!!
Have a great week Christina!!!

Tracey said...

This is stunning Christina! Such an elegant colour combo!! xx