Saturday, September 11, 2010

Better Get Better

Happy Saturday, all! We have another busy day ahead -- Saturdays are just crazy around here! I did have some time yesterday to make this card for the Ways to Use It Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The theme was Twine -- so I had to play along! You all know by now that I seldom make anything without twine anymore! :)


I inked up this sweet Pure Innocence Better Get Better set (which, sadly, had not seen ink before now!). I colored with Copics and did some fun machine stitching on the top and sides. The paper is Quite Contrary by My Mind's Eye. I wrapped the twine around the card three times and tied it through the button. The bottom panel was cut with the new Die-namics Perfect Bracket Edge die.


That's all for today!  We're off to game #1!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! Love the papers and that edge at the bottom. Yep, I need to add this die-namics to my list too. So cool!

Deborah Anton said...

This is just too cute!! I love the stitching!!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute, Christina!!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!!!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Um, I THINK I was with you when you purchased all of this wonderful paper. So maybe you should send it to me? My birthday is next week, you know. Oh, all right. It's not a birthday card. But it's still adorable. I'll let you whip me up something else in the meantime... Hugs to you, Hot Pocket! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Oh Christina, that is just GORGEOUS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!!