Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love Balloons

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm definitely in the mood for Valentine crafting, how about you? I made this Valentine card with stamps from American Art Stamp.

I stamped Balloons over New York City and the sentiment, then I paper pieced and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The paper is Be Loved by My Minds Eye (you'll be seeing more of it, I promise!). I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and Heart Blocks folder.

I have new papers and stamps to play with, so I have plans to do some stamping today! I finally have all my sickies out the door (Kyle was home yesterday!), so it's time to catch up!

Thank you so much for the visit today -- have a great day! :)

Christina

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Glad everyone is healthy again!

Love your sweet card, Christina! Those papers are fantastic!

Jaymerz said...

Glad all our sickies are feeling better!! Love this card and I am waiting very impatiently for my papers to show up, they are adorable!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is awesome!! Love the embossed BG! Glad everyone is feeling better!!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christina!! The colouring, the embossing, the buttony bow - all of it!! xx

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful! Hey, I love that paper! (evil grin......)

Alex said...

So glad everyone is feeling better!! Your card is fabulous, I love the papers and the embossing folder is awesome!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex