Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Blingy MFTeaser!

Hello again! It's my second post of the day! Here's a MFTeaser of the set Thinking of Hoo. It was originally part of an MFT Kit, but it is now available all by itself! Kim will have a list (at 11 am) of all the girls who have teasers of this set -- go HERE to see it!

You might notice all the rhinestones on this card -- on the eyes, hearts and flower trim -- that's because the MFT Guest Designer Challenge this month is to use BLING! My sweet friend Joanne and I are hosting the challenge, and we'd love to see your entries! The winner receives next month's MFT sets and gets to post teasers with the Design Team! Check out all the details HERE!! Joanne's sample is just adorable, and she used a new MFT product on her card -- be sure to check it out! :)

The MFT Release Cocktail Party is Wednesday, January 6 -- be there! :)

I'll have another MFTeaser for you tomorrow, so I hope you'll stop back!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Thinking of Hoo (MFT) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Whip Cream (MFT), Real Red (SU!) Paper: Cherry Hill (October Afternoon) Other: Copics, MFT Adornments crystals, flower trim, dimensionals, sewing machine

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love all the bling and this pretty DP, Christina!

Lisa H. said...

ooo and ahhhh! loved this when I saw your sample on SCS and had to come and tell you so!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!! Love the bling!!

StampOwl said...

oh I love it Christina

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO SO cute! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling.

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute, Christina! I love those red flowers!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Christina!!

Unknown said...

So bright and cheery, I just love it!

Sherrie said...

What a fun mix of papers! Love your little row of pretty flowers as a border...makes me smile!

Kathy K said...

Christina, your paper choices for this are so perfect! This is SUCH an adorable card. It kind of reminds me of "grandma's kitchen" in a kitschy cool way.