Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Morning Stretch

Happy Monday, everyone! Today's card features Side Angle Pose from American Art Stamp. Oh, how I wish I could start my Monday morning like that! Instead, I'm sucking down coffee as fast as I can so I can just wake up! ;)

I colored the image with Copics and sponged the edges with SU! Soft Sky ink. The paper is from October Afternoon. The sentiment is from Inspirational Words, also from American Art Stamp.


It's a cool autumn morning here in Northern Kentucky -- we're starting in the 40's and working up to the 60's. I truly do love this time of year! Well, I'm off to get some laundry done and get the house back together after the weekend! I hope your day is off to a good start -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

LOL I wish I could do that too, but I think I might hurt myself.
Love the colours you used for the card! Such pretty paper!
It's cool here...well cold...haha...we are in the 20's!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Christina!

Susie said...

I just love your creations - they are always a joy to see. his card is really pretty and so well-balanced! I'm hoping to get into some kind of exercise routine. I desperately need to get into better shape. Laundry day was yesterday afternoon, here. I still have one more of the six loads to fold and put away - and what am I doing instead? Stamping and blogging. A girl's got to do important things first, right? :0)

Michele Boyer said...

I wish my mornings started like that too. I'm afraid I'd hurt myself. lol. Super cute, Christina! I love that button!

Amy Rohl said...

LOL about you sucking down your ker-fee! Love this one, Christina--great colors and details, yum!