Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fairy

Happy Tuesday! As promised, I have an All That Scraps Preview for you! This is Fidget Goblinspider, part of the Sweet November Stamps: Fairy Sweet line from new illustrator Amy Young. Isn't she cute? I used BasicGrey Indian Summer paper and turned her into a fall fairy! I colored with Copics and applied Stickles to her wings. The sentiment is from Thank You Sentiments by AmyR Stamps.

All of the new ATS releases will be available Monday, November 2 at 10:00 pm Eastern. Until then, stop by the ATS Blog for more previews -- and find out how to win a set of your own!

I'll have another ATS preview for you tomorrow, so I hope you'll be back! Thank you so much for visiting today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love how you colored Fidget for a fall fairy and she looks so good paired with that beautiful BG paper! Fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card ;0)
I playd with the Fairies today ;)

Love them!

Janneke X