Saturday, July 4, 2009

MFT Birthday Bash!

Happy Saturday, everyone -- and to my US friends, Happy Independence Day! We have plans to attend a parade this afternoon, but it looks like it might rain! Last night we celebrated early with Chris's family at our house, and the little ones (and some of the teenagers, too) had a great time with sparklers and pop-its! :)

Here's some fun news from My Favorite Things:


MFT turns 3 this weekend, so we are celebrating ALL month long!

This weekend ONLY (July 4th and 5th), we are offering a Buy 3, Get 2 FREE promo!
Purchase any 3 full priced stamp sets (Excludes July New Releases) and we will add:
1) One set from our Get Sentimental category (we will select the set for you) AND
2) A FREE set of YOUR choice! (Excludes July New Releases)

The July New Releases are excluded from this promotion. They don’t count as either your Buy 3 sets OR the 2 FREE sets. They are:
Catch Some Rays
Puttin’ on the Glitz
Puppy Chow
Purrfect Treat

But since we know the new stuff is on your wish list, we are EXTENDING the 10% discount offered on the One-Click Collection and Buy It All Bundles on these sets through Sunday, July 5th as well!


How great is that?!? Now is the time to stock up on those "wish list" items! :) I'm off to try to finish up the rest of my ATS samples for you -- I spent way too much time cleaning my house yesterday, and I didn't get to them! Be on the lookout for a sample tomorrow! :)

Thanks for visiting today -- have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Happy Birthday, USA!!!!

Christina

1 comment:

Alex said...

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend Christina!! I am trying to catch up on my fave blogs - working full-time has made it HARD, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex