Friday, July 31, 2009

ATS Preview: School Days

Happy Friday, everyone! Today I have a preview of the set School Days by C.C. Designs. I used some Provo Craft paper, gingham ribbon, black hemp twine and buttons to make this mini journal and bookmark. I colored the images with Copics.




Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see more previews of the new sets! All the new releases will be available Monday, August 3 at 10:00 pm!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fantastic Friday!
Christina

6 comments:

Karen Hanim said...

I love the little bookworm bookmark!
Great job.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Jeanette - said...

These are adorable Christina!!

Tammy Murphy said...

Love the back to school colors and your coloring is fantastic. What great little gift ideas!

Amy Johnson said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the paper you used with these images and the gingham ribbon is the perfect touch!

Cathy said...

These are so cute!! I love the little bunny!! So sweet! Hugs, Cathy