Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh Baby!

Happy Thursday! The All That Scraps previews continue today with a new Gingersnaps set, called Oh Baby!. It's probably no secret that I *love* these Gingersnaps images. I mean really, how cute is this?!?

This card is 4.25" square. It's a pretty simple design -- I let the paper and image do all the work! I inked up only the word "baby" from one of the sentiments in the set, because it was just the size I needed.

Quick Tip: Use only part of a sentiment if it suits your design better -- it's a great way to get more versatility from your sets!

Don't forget to stop by the ATS Blog to see more previews and to find out how you can win the set. Also, be sure to check out the blogs of my ATS teammates (on my sidebar) -- they're sure to have some eye candy for you! :)

I'll be back with more tomorrow -- thanks for stopping by today! :)

Have a wonderful day!
Christina

Stamps: Gingersnaps Oh Baby! (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink (SU!) Cardstock: Soft Sky, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla (SU!) Paper: Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket) Other: Copics, Caboodles flower (Prima), Dotted Wave punch (EK Success), Round Tab punch (SU!), button, ribbon, sponge, dimensionals

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my, this is adorable!! Love your card Christina!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute, your coloring is wonderful!!

Bethany Paull said...

I saw this on the ATS blog this morning. And LOVED it! So darling with the fun colors. I need those tennies.

Lesa said...

I love her with this paper! You did fabulous as always! :)

Jeanette - said...

So incredibly cute Christina - I just LOVE your style!

diane zechman said...

so cute- I love that green flower!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Sooo cute! I love how adorable her little round belly looks!

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is so cute!!!

Tracy said...

Super cute Christina. I need to raid your stash of primas!!! The colors on this card are fantastic. I *heart* these Gingersnaps too. They are so fun to color.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how cute Christina!! Love your flower embellishment that you created!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh my! What an adorable image! Love the coloring of the image! As always, great paper, colors and embellies too!

Michele Boyer said...

ACK! This is adorable!!