Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let the Previews Begin!

Hello! Happy Wednesday to you! Today begins a WEEK of previews and releases -- first from All That Scraps, then from My Favorite Things!

All That Scraps is releasing five new sets on Monday, June 1. You know, every month I'm convinced that Christine has created the cutest images ever, then the next month she does it again! Look at this sweet little C.C. Designs Fairy Junebug! She's one of two in the set -- the other one doesn't have wings. I colored the image with Copics and sponged around the edges of the image panel. I'm quite sure that fairies don't have orange wings, but I pulled my colors from the paper! ;)

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog today and every day during the previews -- you can see more samples with the new sets, and you can find out how you could win a set of your own!

I'll have another ATS preview tomorrow, so I hope you'll be back! Thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Fairy Junebugs (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Certainly Celery (SU!) Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Bloom and Grow (My Mind's Eye) Other: Copics, Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Caboodles flower (Prima), Icicle Stickles (Ranger), white gel pen (Inkssentials), 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, paper piercer, stamping sponge, dimensionals (SU!)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so darling! Your coloring is amazing and I love the color combo!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, this is ncredibly cute. Love your coloring.

Lesa said...

The colors are fabulous! I love the orange wings! You did a wonderful job as usual girl! :) She makes me smile.

Tracy said...

How stinkin' cute did this turn out?!? LOVE IT! This paper is the best and so versitle. Love what you did with it Christina.

Hugs,
Tracy

Scrappychick said...

Eeeek!! She is soooooo cute, a must have! Love the colors :)

Jackie Pedro said...

That is the cutest image! Your card is adorable, Christina!

Unknown said...

LOVE her orange wings-- your coloring is FAB as always and I'm lovin' the caboodles primas-- I'm kind of on a flower kick right now! Adorable Christina!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!
Love the colors you used ;0)

Janneke X

Scrappinangler said...

I love her Orange wings! This is such a cute preview and I cannot wait until this fairy set comes out! :)
~Tori

Amy Johnson said...

This is such a cute card! I love the colors and papers! What an adorable image!