Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ahoy There!


Hello! I hope you are having a great weekend! Just one thing before I talk about my card -- if you have a chance to see Jersey Boys, DO IT!!! It was fantastic!! :)

Now, here's Virginia. She is one of the June stamps by C.C. Designs, available June 4. I made this card with a kit I received from Christine at All That Scraps. Just like last month, she's offering supplies that coordinate with the sets, and they'll be featured with the new releases. All the cardstock, paper, and embellishments coordinate, so a lot of the thinking is done for you! ;) I colored Virginia with Copics and paper pieced her pants. I used a green marker to add some faux stitching around the sentiment. That's about it!

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog for more samples and giveaways! Tomorrow I'll show you Froggie & Friends, so I hope you'll be back! I'm off to get my vegetable garden in order -- that means more homemade salsa this summer! Yum! Have a great day -- thanks so much for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love the paper pieced pants Christina! Great card....so fun!

Unknown said...

so cute.. I love her plaid pants!

Christi Flores said...

How fun!! She is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

The plaid paper pieced pants look great on Virginia, cute!!!

xx Inge

Anonymous said...

Oh this just couldn't be cuter! I love those plaid pants. I actually had a pair very similar to those about 100 years ago! lol

Jill said...

How cute! I love her pants!!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! i love the tiny green flowers!

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I totally love those pants! :)